- Cannot get IIS pickup directory
- PayPal cpp_header_image vs cpp_logo_image vs image_url
- Modifying Exif Information Using ASP.NET
- sqldatasource throwing null reference exception
- Formatting ADO GetString
- Integrate PHPBB With PayPal Subscriptions
- Integrate A Website With Sage50
- Classic ASP Web Development
- url rewrite rule converter
- Error BC30002 usercontrol not defined
- paypal discount_rate_cart not being applied
- kindle screen test
- accessdatasource converting empty strings to null values
- paypal ipn returns invalid
- cannot manually edit applicationhost.config
- must declare the scalar variable
- classic asp and access not working on windows 2008 64bit
- asp.net page titles are blank
- sql to get totals for last six months
- white space being counted as a node
- cross page posting not working
- collection is read only exception
- PayPal sending incorrect carrier information
- paypal guest user notice
- classic asp dictionary not working
- IE8 not supporting innerHTML
- differences between jet and odbc
- sugarcrm not inserting email
- select random records from access
- button click event firing twice
- how to send an email using cdosys
- installing perl on win2003 64 bit
- asp.net page event order
- rewrite rule for subdomains only
- IE7 margin auto not working
- IE7 border style dotted glitch
- ByRef and ByVal in vbscript
- weather rss feed
- Classic asp crib sheet
- Firefox onsubmit image change
- limit records in access
- AccessDataSource is thick
- double margins in IE6
- extra image padding in html emails
- decimal places in linux flash player
- broken emails in outlook 2007
- double spaced IE list items
- cannot remove movieclip
Integrate A Website With Sage50
However, it is possible to integrate your website with this accounts package, and those that do reap the rewards.
The two most interesting facets of Sage 50 from a website perspective are the handling of orders and the management of stock.
What's better than taking an order through your website? Taking an order through your website and having it appear in your local systems - ready to process and ready for fulfilment.
This doesn't have to be a pipe dream or even require huge capital expenditure, in fact this can probably be implemented for far less than you think.
Talk to us about how you could become operationally more efficient overnight (well ok, in reality its takes a couple of weeks).
Contact us now for more information
It doesn't stop with getting orders from your website into your local system, it can work both ways ~ Sage50 can manage your stock and in turn Sage50 can also manage the stock on your website. so if you sell an item in your physical shop, as soon as it has gone through the till Sage50 will alter your stock level for you . This new stock level can then be fed to your website.
But wait there's more!
Cliche aside, there really is more. In addition to managing your website stock levels, you can actually manage the content for your products through Sage such as the price, the description and the image.
so in essence you never really need to touch your website at all!
In fact the person who manages your inventory can be your webmaster without even realising it.
Contact us now to find out how quickly you could start benefitting from this system.
Hatton Electrical have already done it
Their website has over 1250 products live, all of which are populated directly from their local Sage50 accounts package. The have administered their website directly approximately five times in the last two years!
Don't waste anymore time or man power, contact us now and we will help you become more efficient and more profitable.